Banned From Twitter


I was just banned from Twitter because I had changed my background image to the "1933 Judea Declares War on Germany" Newspaper article, along with following a bunch of frens on the platform.



So please join my SimpleX chat group or add me on Gab

FUCK ELON AND HIS DIRTY JEW EMERALD MINE-OWNING FATHER!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you'd like to contribute, please donate below or leave a comment!

XMR/Monero

XMR/Monero Address: 44SxekhzY5dDZsxT2JVYMTZiMiCQaGUf7BqSVZrj9FZcKbZoWBqLnXC9EgrMgts9rkdJtZjv7WWajLuWK47kPRag3Gztc1M

Wownero Address: Wo4Gb8rrUevBjoQj7i9zWBUT8apE4UherNWb75EH3XTE52AF78sw3phFVcnTsRiKueGtQFby2fgB6Gq2JqHGqLCT1fEWMxTnz
LTC/Litecoin: ltc1qvjrcwtvc5zj65ee3tgque49htv3yfhfcc50h6t



Comments