Elon Muskowitz Strikes Again



Just a couple minutes ago my Twitter profile was hit with a "rules violations"




As you can tell, I'm not going to delete the comment. 
Elon claims to be "free speech" so long as it doesn't violate the law, but what I had posted was not against the law. It is protected speech.
Fuck elon.

If you want to be able to follow me outside of Shitter, join my SimpleX Group here, or scan this QR invite.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you'd like to contribute, please donate below or leave a comment!

XMR/Monero

XMR/Monero Address: 44SxekhzY5dDZsxT2JVYMTZiMiCQaGUf7BqSVZrj9FZcKbZoWBqLnXC9EgrMgts9rkdJtZjv7WWajLuWK47kPRag3Gztc1M

Wownero Address: Wo4Gb8rrUevBjoQj7i9zWBUT8apE4UherNWb75EH3XTE52AF78sw3phFVcnTsRiKueGtQFby2fgB6Gq2JqHGqLCT1fEWMxTnz
LTC/Litecoin: ltc1qvjrcwtvc5zj65ee3tgque49htv3yfhfcc50h6t



Comments