Tor Mirror Sites are Up!



As my readers are likely aware, I have been sparce with writing articles. This is due to my efforts to back up both the main site - New England News - and the New England Sex Offender Registry I have been working on.

Well, after several weeks and numerous sleepless nights I am proud to announce that both of the mirrors are live!

New England News Mirror (tor) - http://cs35heajqyuskqlm6non35k5nwdprahnxna2qtsfj5fbuak3t72kimqd.onion/

New England Sex Offender Registry Mirrot (tor) - http://77bya4vhr5v2e5vcfg4iszy6kavjmi2yz4vov3psxyktyfpvofxmjpid.onion/

I will look into also making mirrors for the i2p network, if possible for my cheap setup (cheap laptop).

I will continue writing articles, but they will be more sparse. This is due to the weather getting warmer and the need to get more IRL things done; both for reasons of survival preparedness and for earning money/Monero.

If you'd like to help me with this effort, please donate Monero or Wownero to the addresses at the bottom, or donate Monero to my Kuno fundraiser!

Thank you for being a loyal reader!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you'd like to contribute, please donate below or leave a comment!

XMR/Monero

XMR/Monero Address: 44SxekhzY5dDZsxT2JVYMTZiMiCQaGUf7BqSVZrj9FZcKbZoWBqLnXC9EgrMgts9rkdJtZjv7WWajLuWK47kPRag3Gztc1M

Wownero Address: Wo4Gb8rrUevBjoQj7i9zWBUT8apE4UherNWb75EH3XTE52AF78sw3phFVcnTsRiKueGtQFby2fgB6Gq2JqHGqLCT1fEWMxTnz
LTC/Litecoin: ltc1qvjrcwtvc5zj65ee3tgque49htv3yfhfcc50h6t



Comments