Fundraiser Goals Achieved


About a month or 2 ago I had made a Kuno fundraiser with the hopes of raising enough Monero in order to be able to pay people within New England to put up posters of the pic above. I did this in the hopes of gaining more readers, so that they will be able to see the kinds of news that they otherwise might not see.

Thanks to my readers and follows, this blog has reached that fundraiser goal, and is in the process on holding up our end of the fundraiser by making a listing on Moneromarket for other New England anons to earn some XMR while also helping other get to see the kind of news that they won't see on facebook or on tv. All we're waiting on at the moment of this writing is for the mods of Moneromarket to clear the listing, which should take no more than 24 hours at the most.

I want to thank each and every person who donated Monero to the fundraiser. Your help will ensure that this site and the news that it hosts will get seen by even more people in New England.
I also want to thank each and every one of my readers; I've already gotten messages from some of you thanking me for my work on this site, and that means something to me. Thank you again!

I will continue my work on bringing you the news that happens within or effects New England, along with cataloging the Registered Sex Offenders within New England. This last part is taxing on me; both due to the sheer amount of registered offenders, and the fact that I have to see each and every one of their faces and associated crimes and maintain a calm composure while cataloging hundreds of offenders.
In the future I may look at hiring some people within New England to help with the effort of cataloging all these people. 

Thank you again!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you'd like to contribute, please donate below or leave a comment!

XMR/Monero




XMR/Monero Address: 44SxekhzY5dDZsxT2JVYMTZiMiCQaGUf7BqSVZrj9FZcKbZoWBqLnXC9EgrMgts9rkdJtZjv7WWajLuWK47kPRag3Gztc1M





Wownero Address: Wo4Gb8rrUevBjoQj7i9zWBUT8apE4UherNWb75EH3XTE52AF78sw3phFVcnTsRiKueGtQFby2fgB6Gq2JqHGqLCT1fEWMxTnz

Comments